We have discuss Yocan Hive 2.0 maintenance/cleaning issues on Previous Post.
When should you Charging Yocan Hive 2.0 Box Mod?
The three indicator lights will flash blue 10 times when the battery is low. Usually when you can’t vaping, you have to consider charge your device.
How to Charging Yocan Hive 2.0 Box Mod?
- Plug the USB charger into the USB port on the Hive 2.0
- Plug the other end of the USB charger into a power outlet or computer
- The indicator lights will blink in a loop when the Hive 2.0 is charging
- When the battery reaches 35% the first light will stay lit and the other lights will continue to blink
- When the battery reaches 70%, both the first and second lights will stay on
- Finally, the Hive 2.0 will let you know it is fully charged by flashing all three indicator lights eight times and then the lights will turn off
If you have any question about Yocan hive, please comment below. Our vape experts will response you asap.
- Hive 2.0 meet all your vaping cartridge?
- The Hive 2.0 provide three voltage settings
- How to Vaping Hive 2.0 All-in-one Box Mod?
- The Hive 2.0 comes with two interchangeable atomizers
- Vape Guideline: Loading Yocan Hive 2.0 Box Mod Cartridge
- Vaping Guideline: How to Charging Yocan Hive 2.0 Box Mod?
- How to maintenance/cleaning Yocan Hive 2.0 Box Mod Oil Cartridge?