How to maintenance/cleaning Yocan Hive 2.0 Box Mod Oil Cartridge?
This post from Yocan Official site. If you have any question, please comment below.
The Hive 2.0 doesn’t need too much maintenance, however, regular cleaning will ensure the best flavor and maximum life of your device. Use 95% or higher isopropyl alcohol to prevent a build-up of sticky residues. The best method is putting a small amount of alcohol on a cloth and rubbing lightly to remove the residue.
You will also need to replace the atomizers from time to time. This varies based on use but atomizers typically last about two months. You can easily find replacement atomizers at a local vape shop or you can order them from us at the Vape Vet Store. If your vape is still working well, but you notice the taste is a bit off, you can always change the atomizer sooner to get the best flavor.
- Hive 2.0 meet all your vaping cartridge?
- The Hive 2.0 provide three voltage settings
- How to Vaping Hive 2.0 All-in-one Box Mod?
- The Hive 2.0 comes with two interchangeable atomizers
- Vape Guideline: Loading Yocan Hive 2.0 Box Mod Cartridge
- Vaping Guideline: How to Charging Yocan Hive 2.0 Box Mod?
- How to maintenance/cleaning Yocan Hive 2.0 Box Mod Oil Cartridge?