Hive 2.0 Standard Oil Cartridge
The Hive 2.0 comes with two interchangeable atomizers
The first is the standard oil cartridge which can be filled with any liquid, oil or e-juice. One benefit of the refillable oil cartridge is that you can make your own unique oil blends, perfect for those who like to experiment.
Hive 2.0 Standard Concentrate Cartridge
In addition to the oil cartridge, Yocan includes a concentrate atomizer. This makes the Hive 2.0 perfect for those looking for a single pen that can vape concentrate, oils, e-juice and more.
Also fit your weed option?
To make the Hive 2.0 even sweeter, it has a magnetic connector that can connect to either atomizer and other 510 oil cartridges you would buy in a dispensary, making swapping atomizers super easy. We’ll get into how this works next.
The Hive couldn’t be easier to use due to its magnetic atomizer connector. Just make sure the connector is attached to the bottom of either 510 threaded atomizer and you can drop it into the Hive 2.0 effortlessly — no need to check for a strong connection as the magnetic connector will ensure a perfect connection every time.
Happy vaping, if you have any further confusion about hive 2.0, please leave a comment below. Our vape experts will reply you ASAP.
- Hive 2.0 meet all your vaping cartridge?
- The Hive 2.0 provide three voltage settings
- How to Vaping Hive 2.0 All-in-one Box Mod?
- The Hive 2.0 comes with two interchangeable atomizers
- Vape Guideline: Loading Yocan Hive 2.0 Box Mod Cartridge
- Vaping Guideline: How to Charging Yocan Hive 2.0 Box Mod?
- How to maintenance/cleaning Yocan Hive 2.0 Box Mod Oil Cartridge?